Sunday, May 13, 2012

Book News – 14May2012 – Crystalfire (The Demonslayers) [Mass Market Paperback & Kindle]

Every day I am presented with literally hundreds of titles to promote or not. I cannot get thru them in any logical way so I just flick thru the pages and pick ones that catch my eye. How an author gets to alert a publisher of his or her works is beyond me. Now for something a little different .. Of course if you are an author and want to send me a manuscript feel free.







The Demon King still lives, stronger than ever, devouring souls in search of immortality. Against him stands

The Demon King still lives, stronger than ever, devouring souls in search of immortality. Against him stands the scholar Taron, a newly-minted warrior of Lemuria, and Willow, a woman of unearthly loveliness, born of mist...Taron must pass through the waterfall of molten gold that shields the secret portal to his beloved land. His brilliant mind and the speaking sword called CrystalFire are his weapons against evil

No comments: